At this unprecedented time, it is now possible to own your own home for the same monthly cost as renting!
When you decide to buy a home, you should hire an experienced real estate broker/agent to represent you during the whole process (shopping, bidding and closing) to ensure your personal and financial interests are protected and respected.
WHY CHOOSE COLONIAL MORTGAGE AND REAL ESTATE??
- We offer free assessment, qualification and individual consultations to help you determine all of your options in buying a home, including the first-time home buyer. With membership to the Board of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors, we have access to all the strategic sources of listings including MLS and all internet websites.
- We represent you in negotiations and advocate for your interests to obtain for you the best price and terms for the property purchase. With over 40 years in the real estate industry, we have built up considerable expertise in handling home buying transactions throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties. We know these markets inside and out through decades of experience!
- We tap resources and experience that only a professional real estate broker/agent can, including comparable listings, market trends, and statistical facts. We research homes in the area that match your stated needs. This information also guides us in submitting reasonable bids, and ensuring your offer gets accepted in a very competitive and active seller’s market.
- Having us as a buffer between you and the transaction allows you to better manage what is often an emotional experience in an objective, unbiased way. We use our extensive experience with fellow agents, an understanding of housing stock conditions, and local market trends to bring more objectivity to the negotiations
- Personal attention and service ensures your home purchase is a positive one, and we make every effort to be available for your questions and concerns, 7 days a week and evenings. You will be the priority throughout the search and complete transaction of your home purchase.
- We will help you by researching and choosing trusted services like a home inspector, title company, real estate lawyer, and other important service providers. And if you are impressed (and we think you will be!) with the competitive low-cost or no-cost loan we offer to you to purchase a home, we can provide that as a service as well. (See Home Financing tab). As a one- stop-shop, we can serve all your mortgage and real estate needs through our office.
- There is no cost to you for working with an experienced real estate broker/agent to buy a home! We are paid out of the selling agent’s commission.
We would love to have the privilege of working with you as your real estate broker/agent to provide all the important local information, experience, and advice that will help you get the home of your dreams, for the best possible price! Please call today for a free assessment and consultation!